Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Wipro:

Wipro Employee Reviews for Analyst

Analyst70 reviews
Since I joined wipro I have changed in many ways. I used to learn a lot more things in day to day life. The management is quiet supportive and gives platform to the talented and deserved candidate. There are various events which keeps us energetic and involved. Also we have team outings quarterly.
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
Long working hours
Best place to learn and good facility, good enviorment, good place , good management, have all amenities , good people, nearest location, process movement, good marketting
The work life balance is really bad in Wipro. We are expected to work for a minimum of 10 hours a day. The pressure is way too much. The management mostly will support client only. They don't satisfy the employees need
It's a good company nice work culture vry helpful people around and even enough opportunity for agents to work there location is very pleasant and beautiful
Good company to start your career. It will help you build your career if you will give your time to company. Supportive colleagues and manager.Office also at
Good company
Good job work/ life balance

Good compensation and benefits

We have job security and advancement

Very attractive job culture and green environment
Usually have a relaxed day at work, not much pressure. Help build people management skills, fast growth. Good infrastructure and work place management.
Management isn't interested to understand issues happening in and around team. Politics all over the place.HR people are not interested in understanding the complaints.They will interfere once you put down papers.
Overall its an excellent organisation and it is employee oriented.
When you work here. Your job will be secured untill to adhere the policies of the company
Writing “due diligence” reports varying business and/or compliance requirements of our clients. Reports aim to identify any potential risk factors associated with companies and individuals so our clients can make informed decisions. Reporting the facts available from within the public domain. Accurately filter information quickly and to empathize with our client’s requirements to ensure a quality and timely product is always delivered.
Never waste your time here...poor management, pathetic work culture, lot of micro management, low or none appraisal. Old tool used. No growth and many more bad policies
Nice workplace.

Cool team leaders

Fun workmates

Not stressful

Cool trainors

With entertainment area like videoke

Gym
Pros
Cool Team leads
Cons
It depends on you but me I enjoyed a lot
Loved working at Wipro. Not much pressure working there. Helpful seniors and support when required.
Only concern is salary. Apart from salary everything in Wipro is good.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Salary
A reputed organization with a lot of benefits which provides a platform to grow within the organizationqith mutual beneficial terms.Thankful workingwith you
Working as an Analyst at Google client location from Wipro Ltd,Hyderabad from June 2017 to till date.

Worked as an Analyst at Google client location from Intelenet Global Solutions,Hyderabad from September 2016 to June 2017.

I have learned alot of things and leads are supported & encouraged me alot & its been a good experience worked at Google client.
Pros
Food is yummy
Cons
worked for 8.5 hours per day
Working with wipro is a great experience and the leads are very supportive . Working at client location and is employee friendly environment. Working with different processes will help the employee to gain experience and knowledge in different processes.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Salary
Working here at wipro we would always be recognized for our good work. Here the management would also encourage us to take part in extra curricular activities
Unfortunately i worked as contract employee for Wipro IMS. Even if am onrroll permanent IMS Wipro Employee that does not bring any change in carreer and life style. IMS is completely focuses on support and due to its poor approach it looks similar to manufacture and production industries of mechanical dept.

My advice for everyone who wanted to get into Wipro ,Make sure you enter as employee under Wipro Technologies(ie) BAS. Else atleast SIMS,ANALYTICS like that domains which are allied to BAS.

These above said domains were good enough to work and satisfactory. But Job opportunity is tough among them.

Dont ever come inside Wipro IMS it was easier to get a job there because people were leaving and since it is of only services and client end support many vacancy will be available. Even BPO of wipro is better one than IMS.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Politics
Worked on investment banking domain. Worked on trade confirmations, settlements, middle office, corporate actions. Also, worked as change lead as part of a transition process in the client location London.
Wipro is a place which gives you nice work environment and life time experience where you can gain Professional and Personal Life Experience. Management will help you to provide necessary, various Skill enhancement secession.
Pros
Good Environment to Work
Cons
10 Hours Work period, No OT Policy
Absolutely enjoying working in wipro. The management is supportive and helps in every difficult situation. From handling sensitive clients to exchange every task is challenge.