Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Wipro:

Wipro Employee Reviews

Showing all 14,546 reviews
It was a pleasure working with Wipro as i gained a lot of things related to my technologies and my personal experiences . i can't enumerate all of them but in a summary i'd say i had a good phase with Wipro.
Provides voucher for salesforce certification.

Learned new skills while working.

Work Life balance

Fun environment.

Love to work with team
Really I am hearing that people experiencing bad on icici project.. Continuos working days people don't get even a one day leave for a week.. It's so stressful in this project this is been conveyed to the management but no action was taken. My friend is from development end and never got a leave on any of weekends for the past 2 months.. Even if they request as they have personal work on Sunday the manager never accept leave.. Please someone take appropriate action for the people who is working on icici project.. Bcoz of this stress they have lost health often started getting severe headache.. For a day they r working for 16hours starts from morning call 9.30 and night log off at 1 clck r 11 clck max.. Thing if they work on same time for all continue 60 days without leave.. Pls someone help icici project people. The person is workaholic and wish to learn more new things they best learner ever I seen but even they was not able to sustain here..
Pros
Never experienced
Cons
Long hours.. No weekends
Had very good experience at wipro. Team leaders very supportive. Managers were helpful.
Fun activity on every friday to keep employees motivated. Balance between work and home.

Day shift and no extra login hours.
I really enjoyed working with Wipro.
In Wipro I worked in two process one was British telecom for wholesale and second was British telecom backend process.
Depends on project regarding work life balance. Overall good organization with lot of opportunities. As a linux administration there are more projects and tools which helps u to learn technology better.
pros
Job Security

Always have group of people working along with you

you can create your path for your career

cons

Short time to 1 year Projects not larger projects
Wipro is a best organisation in the world. It has best performance with their employees and the maintainenece was too good. It also has more benefits to the employees.
Pros
free lunchess
Cons
Es una buena empresa, sin embargó tienen muchas áreas de oportunidades para mejorar. Les falta más atención a las necesidades de los agentes
Been in the system for 2+Years. Had experienced a very good cooperative environment. Top level management were helpful, guided at many of the difficult situation. Due to the COVID conditions my employment did not stand still.
Pros
Team, Work, Management, Salary
Cons
Management, Job Security
One can gain a typical corporate experience while working in wipro.
Not always the same shift. Shift will rotate according to the process and as per the supervisor advise.

Since shift rotates, we want to adjust our lifestyle.
Pros
Work is appreciated and competitive environment
Cons
Since I worked for f&a non voice accounts payable p2p invoice processing process, There is always possibility of long extending hours and rotational shift basis.
Wipro is a very Employee friendly company. And even we can do many things apart from Work like Gym,, Events, Fun Sessions,, etc. So all the very best.
It's a nice company to work on. Job stress and other difficulties are not there , you can grow or develop your self through different kind of programs and other activities.
Good Company for Beginners. Lots to learn and a very competitive environment. Job security is good but the scope of growth s very less and onsite is less as well .
Salary hike will be very low. Management could have been better.
Work culture would be fine.

Cannot develop our skills as per ourknowledge. It will be decidedby the management on which part you should be involved
I have learnt lots of things there.
The management was very helpful.

Work culture was good.

I have enjoyed my work because of my upline support.

Very nice environment.
Got opportunities to work on lots of challenging project. Got good support from management. Work culture is very nice. So many technologies I learned in company, Also attended lots of internal training to improve the skill set.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
this is my first job and having good experience we do work in rotational shift and weekoff i got position with in 6 months in wipro. Maintaining the company’s policy and Regulations.Managing the work and Pro-Actively supporting the team.
Though Wipro is providing their employees relaxed and fun environment. But there is no growth in the company.Management is having politics no proper work ability from managers and TLs. HR's are the same.No Salary increments as working with Wipro..I would recommend not to join back this company again
Cons
Wipro has a process-oriented workflow system that they have built. That system is used to process service requests related to HR, expenses and everything except assignments on projects. That system, in theory, should help support the employee But in reality, it added to most of my work stress. Once I did not get my salary for consecutive 3 months because some workflow request was stuck somewhere and none of the technical support team was able to identify it.
I was recruited in London, then I had to relocate, then I had to come back to London for a client assignment so like any other employee I should have been entitled to London allowance as the cost of living is high in London. But due to some strange policy of Wipro, I was not being given that because as per Wipro systems I am supposed to be a native of London. Even then I should have been entitled to that allowance.

there is a lack of organized work allocation, the scope is not defined properly for the employee and it's got quite stressful at times.

But the opportunities to grow are huge compared to any other organization. So all is not bad.
If you are a person who possess these qualities - work integrity, ethics, values company policy, professionalism then this is not the company for you. Managers and HR tend to ignore the callous misconduct of an employee who have zero respect to the company. They could not care less on illegal activity going on within the organization! Managers are more concern about their roles but do not hear the cry of their subordinates. HR is the worst of all. A zero f was given when you try to seek for a help. This organization is very disorganized no wonder several employees prior to me have quit because of the incompetency as a whole. Be ready to be shocked when you join this company and see the amount of MESS the previous employees had left. You will be blamed on something that happened 2 years ago when you were not yet a wipro employee. Little to no resources available so you will find your own way to overcome struggles in meeting deliverable.

Run fast! I am working on my resume as I write this review. Can't wait to leave this company.