Wipro Employee Review
Wipro Canada is all about off shoring work to India
I worked at the company Wipro acquired when they moved in to Canada. From day one the culture changed from helping our clients and providing service to increasing profits above all else. Lay offs started after the 1st quarter. Wipro was getting rid of Canadian employees as fast as they could to move the jobs and roles to staff in India. Over the two years I worked for them I saw lay offs multiple times a year. Quality of service decrease. An increase demand to go above and beyond for nothing extra.
Ratings by category
This is an Indian company. If you have been here for a long time, they will lay you off and bring someone from India to replace you. Interview process is garbage. They hire people with no or poor IT skills/knowledge for an IT position. No salary increase, no chances for promotion. Some of them have been there for 5 years or 10 years and have the same position and salary. HR support is useless. Always have issues with payroll or benefits and they are no help.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wipro. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 14,546 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Wipro
- If you were to leave Wipro, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Wipro?6 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Wipro?6 people answered
- What are the working hours at Wipro?6 people answered
- Does Wipro allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?5 people answered
- What is the dress code at Wipro?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Wipro?5 people answered
- Does Wipro require background check?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at Wipro?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Wipro?5 people answered
See all questions and answers
Wipro Reviews by Job Title
Wipro Reviews by Location