Wipro Employee Review

Interesting

25 August 2014
In the 2 years I have been employed with Wipro, the company has undergone many changes. I was on the roller coaster. No day was the same.

Typical day, Come into work 30 minutes before shift started to prepare for the day, review email. Create list of agents to listen to. Check on stats of agents on my alignment. Listen to calls and score based on company score card. Coach agents on how to better serve their customers. Doing up trainings with agents ensuring they had correct information to provide customers. Assist agents with live calls.

Complete data entry of the day/week/month.

I very much enjoy my position and my co workers.
Pros
free coffee and lunches
2 January 2020
Same roleSame location
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) - Brantford, ON
it was a great company who put all eggs in one basket. so when the company we worked for pulled out everyone (500 people) lost their jobs. Pay was great co workers were great.
30 October 2017
Same roleSame location
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) - Brantford, ON
The company leadership had an excellent rapport with the staff. They were always approachable and open to new ideas. I enjoyed having the opportunity to help the new staff when they came in.
28 September 2019
Same location
Subject matter expert (Former Employee) - Brantford Ontario
Company is from India refused to get with Canadian culture paid too little expected too much no steady shifts in and out in and out the people we had to work very very hard deal with rudeness and nobody really cared about how the employees felt