Wipro Employee Review

fair place to work

10 March 2020
Wipro is a fair place to work. The environment is friendly and inviting.The hours are respectable which allow for a cooperative work area. The benefits are good.
24 June 2020
Workstation Architecture Analyst (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
I worked at the company Wipro acquired when they moved in to Canada. From day one the culture changed from helping our clients and providing service to increasing profits above all else. Lay offs started after the 1st quarter. Wipro was getting rid of Canadian employees as fast as they could to move the jobs and roles to staff in India. Over the two years I worked for them I saw lay offs multiple times a year. Quality of service decrease. An increase demand to go above and beyond for nothing extra.
Pros
Cons
Everything else.
4 June 2020
IT Technician (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
This is an Indian company. If you have been here for a long time, they will lay you off and bring someone from India to replace you. Interview process is garbage. They hire people with no or poor IT skills/knowledge for an IT position. No salary increase, no chances for promotion. Some of them have been there for 5 years or 10 years and have the same position and salary. HR support is useless. Always have issues with payroll or benefits and they are no help.
30 January 2020
Sr. System Administrator (Current Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Wipro overall is a very good company,It was very happy working in wirpro for last 10 years. I started my carrier with project engineer, progress to Project Lead position, where I handled team of 18 people and then came to onsite through Wipro for another account..