There are 3 levels of interview- aptitude test, GD and interview (technical & HR). For aptitude test one can refer R.S.Agarwal book. For other 2, candidates attitude and inter personal skills would probably help.
Very generic question - be a master of your technology/expertise.
To have good skills.
I think its how you present yourself, as interview is based on general questions
Understanding of process and technology
Better skip that & do some other useful work...
No Loyalty at all...
Not recognised at the organisation after satisfying the Customers well with our Management skills & Technical expertise and even after getting lot of appreciations from the Clients.
- If you were to leave Wipro, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Wipro?6 people answered
- What are the working hours at Wipro?6 people answered
- Does Wipro allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?5 people answered
- What is the dress code at Wipro?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Wipro?5 people answered
- Does Wipro require background check?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at Wipro?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Wipro?5 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Wipro?5 people answered