Winners Employee Review

Productive and fun at work restaurents/year
Coordonnatrice aux ventes (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 November 2017
Flexibility, team work, social activities, friendly environment but not enough work benefits.
Start meeting when among opening team,assignments /start
Pros
Scheduled lunch
Cons
Much responsabilities for coordinators but less benefits

Other Winners Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace with parties
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Downtown, Calgary, AB14 October 2019
I used to start to work with my managers nice smiles and hellos. I have learned excellent customer service. Managers are always willing to answer the questions. Health and Safety is priority. On every huddle we were asked about health and safety policy of TJX Company. Workplace culture is open diversity. The most enjoyable part of the job is fixing and organizing at closing time.
Overall it is a good place to work!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 October 2019
It is a good place to work because it gives you the opportunity to explore your skills and abilities! And, the work culture is excellent comparing to other companies I have work before. The job is not that much demanding. Friendly co-workers, very friendly customers. It is good in general. Except, the managers are not professionals. They don't reward the employee based on performance.