Winners Employee Review

Productive and teamwork-oriented workplace, keen on customer satisfaction.
Customer service representative and cashier (Current Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC15 July 2018
Throughout my time at Winners: customer service, management skills along with organizational skills were highly regarded and embedded within the Job culture. I've learned to work under stressful circumstances and periods (such as holidays and rush-hours) in order to ensure customer satisfaction and function to the best of my ability. A typical day can be strenuous and tedious, but a positive energy allows one to manage incoming phone calls, apprehending customers, and ensuring quality service in the most facilitating ways. The workplace is extremely friendly, and communication is key. The hardest part of the job revolves around long shifts and short breaks, however the most enjoyable part consists of knowing that a customer's needs have been fulfilled effectively. Getting a positive review online, or verbally through one of the managers is extremely rewarding.
Pros
Incredible team
Cons
Clashing schedules

Other Winners Employee Reviews

I was able to meet a lot of new faces and cultures.
sales associate (Former Employee) –  West Vancouver, BC8 September 2019
I thought Winners was a overall good job, but it just wasn't for me. I liked the fact that I could meet so many different people. The management team there was treating me very well and it seemed like they were very organized. There wasn't anything that I found particularly hard other then first learning how to work the cashier.
Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 September 2019
Winners has an extremely friendly atmosphere and it is an overall great place to work. All co-workers are friendly and you quickly feel comfortable with everyone.