Winners Employee Review

It is fun, and you learn lots and friendly most of the time.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB31 January 2019
I enjoyed working at winners. the people were friendly to me. i like helping the customers find what they are looking for.. i learnt a lot in the workplace , in order for me to help the people whom needed it. I was able to grow as a person and be happy with my skills to help others. i got tot use the til as a cashier and greet many people.
Pros
understanding workers and friendly
Cons
hard work but worth it

Other Winners Employee Reviews

Productive and team environment
Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 September 2019
It's a great place to work, everyone works together and if you are unsure and ask for help you always get the help need. It is a fast paced work environment, I find that the shifts fly by as you are always busy.

As well the managers also work and help you out.
Terrible workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 September 2019
The managers hide in there office all day and get annoyed when they need their help. Christmas time is the worst and the customers are so rude and managers embarrass you so the customer always feels “right”. In an 8.5 hour shift all you get is a 45 min unpaid break and a 10 min paid break. That means you are standing as a cashier for 7 hours and 35 minutes do the exact same thing over and over again. Terrible place to work don’t even try
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Terrible breaks, rude customers, unhelpful management