Winners Employee Review

goog peop;le to work with
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 February 2019
it is a great place to start your work life for a long time. But salary is low and your schedule depends on store sales which mean that sometimes will be a full week and sometimes two or one shift per week. managers are okay but nobody after and of the day don cares about you or your needs. they just expect you to work as hard as you can and as much as you can for 15$ an hour. so in two weeks, you earn less then 240$. They expect too much for that much money. And don even asks about benefits.
Pros
good coworkers
Cons
low pay

Other Winners Employee Reviews

I like working here
Part time associate (Current Employee) –  Vernon, BC19 September 2019
If your looking for a decent part time job i recomend working here. But the hours dwindle down hard during non-seasonal times. At my store management is great and they keep a very open schedual which is very changeable according to my personal needs.
Productive and team environment
Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 September 2019
It's a great place to work, everyone works together and if you are unsure and ask for help you always get the help need. It is a fast paced work environment, I find that the shifts fly by as you are always busy.

As well the managers also work and help you out.