Winners Employee Review

Amazing Company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 July 2018
Even though when working for a retail store with a large staff, management is key. The company is very accommodating to lifestyle, very flexible with work and personal life balance.
Pros
Everything.
Cons
After close clean up

Other Winners Employee Reviews

Easy and good work environment
Seasonal) Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 October 2019
Working at Winners was fine, as jobs go it was pretty general duties. I typically worked in the warehouse dealing with receiving merchandise. I always worked front line and zone 2 which was the men's department. As all workplaces have their positives and negatives, the co-workers when excellent, gave help when needed and made working there fun. however, I felt that management was biased toward parts of the team and was a bit stingy with working hours. although, with everything considered, working at Winners was good, no complaints or bad things to say about the work environment.
Productive and fun workplace with parties
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Downtown, Calgary, AB14 October 2019
I used to start to work with my managers nice smiles and hellos. I have learned excellent customer service. Managers are always willing to answer the questions. Health and Safety is priority. On every huddle we were asked about health and safety policy of TJX Company. Workplace culture is open diversity. The most enjoyable part of the job is fixing and organizing at closing time.