Winners Employee Review

satisfactory work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 June 2017
I worked for minimum wage, the staff were very nice but the management was out of touch. The only time you saw management was to tell you what needed to be done for the day or if there was a problem.

Other Winners Employee Reviews

Easy and good work environment
Seasonal) Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 October 2019
Working at Winners was fine, as jobs go it was pretty general duties. I typically worked in the warehouse dealing with receiving merchandise. I always worked front line and zone 2 which was the men's department. As all workplaces have their positives and negatives, the co-workers when excellent, gave help when needed and made working there fun. however, I felt that management was biased toward parts of the team and was a bit stingy with working hours. although, with everything considered, working at Winners was good, no complaints or bad things to say about the work environment.
Productive and fun workplace with parties
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Downtown, Calgary, AB14 October 2019
I used to start to work with my managers nice smiles and hellos. I have learned excellent customer service. Managers are always willing to answer the questions. Health and Safety is priority. On every huddle we were asked about health and safety policy of TJX Company. Workplace culture is open diversity. The most enjoyable part of the job is fixing and organizing at closing time.