Winners Employee Review

Productive and team environment
Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 September 2019
It's a great place to work, everyone works together and if you are unsure and ask for help you always get the help need. It is a fast paced work environment, I find that the shifts fly by as you are always busy.

As well the managers also work and help you out.

Other Winners Employee Reviews

Easy and good work environment
Seasonal) Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 October 2019
Working at Winners was fine, as jobs go it was pretty general duties. I typically worked in the warehouse dealing with receiving merchandise. I always worked front line and zone 2 which was the men's department. As all workplaces have their positives and negatives, the co-workers when excellent, gave help when needed and made working there fun. however, I felt that management was biased toward parts of the team and was a bit stingy with working hours. although, with everything considered, working at Winners was good, no complaints or bad things to say about the work environment.
Productive and fun workplace with parties
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Downtown, Calgary, AB14 October 2019
I used to start to work with my managers nice smiles and hellos. I have learned excellent customer service. Managers are always willing to answer the questions. Health and Safety is priority. On every huddle we were asked about health and safety policy of TJX Company. Workplace culture is open diversity. The most enjoyable part of the job is fixing and organizing at closing time.