Winners Employee Reviews for Sales Associate in Ottawa, ON

Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 1,276 reviews
Amazing Company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 July 2018
Even though when working for a retail store with a large staff, management is key. The company is very accommodating to lifestyle, very flexible with work and personal life balance.
Pros
Everything.
Cons
After close clean up
Great management, fun and helpful staff, accommodating
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa Ontario3 October 2013
A very friendly place to work, management very helpful, encouraging and accommodating. Staff dinners, pot lucks, incentives to encourage staff. I don't really think there is a hard part to the job except maybe Sunday shifts which are a normal part of retail these days and even then management is very accommodating. the most enjoyable part of the job is working with the public, the different types of people you meet its incredible, people are great and when you can help them and find that perfect whatever they are looking for it makes them so thankful. The encouragement and pat on the back the management gives makes you feel good and that your contribution is important and you want to do your best which makes you feel like part of the company. I love the store for shopping also.
Easy Going Work Enviornment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 August 2012
-A typical day at work would include stocking shelves, assisting customers with inquiries, cash debit and credit transactions.
-I started working at Winners in 2006, and it gave me a good introduction to customer service, which carried me through to advancing in better customer service jobs as I got older.
-Management is amazing, so much fun.
-Co-workers come and go because it is Retail, but everyone is great.
-I really don't think I could find anything wrong with this job.
-The most enjoyable part of the job is that you get to work in a team.