Winners Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

Found 359 reviews matching the search See all 1,375 reviews
productive and team oriented
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 January 2020
Great place to work. Excellent management and co-workers become long time friends. Lots of opportunities to promote within the company. Employees are often treated with snacks and fun activities.
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  North York, ON21 January 2020
Winners is a nice place to work if you have school or other important stuff to do the hours are great for part-time working and it was a fun experience working there.
great workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ancaster, ON21 January 2020
great place to work. everyone feels like family. the company is great there are so many different duties so your shifts are never boring! great employee perks and bonuses as well
ok place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Kamloops, BC19 January 2020
Not enough hours to complete your work.Can not live on part time work when working there. To slow to train in other areas so you can advance faster. But the people are fun to work with.
boring
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Saskatchewan15 January 2020
I was there for the setup of the store and worked very hard, then they only let me work 4 hours every 2 weeks, which is the bare minimum. Only when I said I was quitting they told me I could get more hours
It is a very fast-paced enivionment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 January 2020
The job is a good job. The co-workers are nice people and the job overall is good. If you're new, your'e gonna learn fast especially at cashiering. Cashiering is not that hard, you just gotta pay attention and learn.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON7 January 2020
It is really a well-organized store with great team and managers
you can expect fro enough shifts and the team is understanding
I have learned a lot from the manager customer relations and basic professional skills
Great management and support
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON28 December 2019
I really enjoyed working there with excellent management support but not enough hours. If you aren’t worried about hours I would highly recommend for the experience and employee discounts.
Fun Place to work
Sales Associate (Co-op) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 December 2019
This is an amazing place to work especially for students. the management are usually very nice and so are the other employees. this is a fast paced job so you have to be walking around a lot.
Good place to work in general.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC18 December 2019
Nice to work in winners, management are sopportive, the only reason we can't stay longer because of the pay its just minimum wage to think that you are living in a very expensive city.
I was surprised
Sales Associate (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Hyde Park, ON16 December 2019
At first I thought it was just going to be a seasonal position, I felt a little overwhelmed. But I stuck with it and I'm super glad I did. My co-workers are very supportive and friendly and the management is awesome. They're very flexible if you need to switch a shift, and encouraging if you want to learn something new. Honestly I love it, we have a lot of fun, I think I'll be staying with the company
Productive and fun workplace environment
Part-time Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC11 December 2019
Need to quick, provide the best customer service you possibly can to engage more clients to come to winners. Clean up neatly so that clients can shop easily.
I am intrested to work at wiinners. I like the environment there. It looks like.my second home.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Shoppers world,Brampton,ON4 December 2019
I feel very comfortable to work at winners. When I used to work there, I did not fell.it was a store. It seems to me another home for me. The Manager and my coworkers were very friendly and helpful. I feel very comfortable to work there. If I get chance to work there again I will do my best.
Horrible Coordinators/Management!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 December 2019
The coordinators act like they have authority over you and talk to you like a animal Managment doesn’t do anything about it! horrible place as a first job! go somewhere else because they don’t pay you enough to deal with their absolute rudeness and drama
I love working here
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 December 2019
Managers don't put a lot of pressure on the part-timers, they also get along with us very well. Very flexible on availability even though you're a student.
Excellent
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Camrose, AB27 November 2019
They have an awesome management team as well as awesome employees. love working here a lot and would recommend to anyone that’s looking for a job or needs a second job!
it was okay
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  North York, ON14 November 2019
it was okay, i learned a lot of things it was a great start as of it being my first job. i met alot of people i learned from them. They have great schedule they give you at least 3 times a week depending on your availability
Dedicated Hard Working People
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 November 2019
Winners was an excellent company and they train their employees well and treat them equality, giving opportunities and challenges that meet our personal goals.
Alright work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON6 November 2019
Some what easy going. Sometimes management can be unprofessional when there is a rule you are asked to enforce and the customer asks to speak to the manager and every time the manager just tells you to do it. Makes it seem like you didn't want to help the customer when really it was a rule you were asked to enforce.
The busiest place to work
Sales associate at Winners Downtown (Busiest store) (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 November 2019
I have 9 months of experience and I would not recommend anyone to work at Winners Downtown store which is located at Robson-Granville street. The management team will manipulate you to work as a slave. I have done closing alone in my zone many times because the management team assigned fewer associates for saving hours. Trust me the store is a disaster in closing time. Sales associates can't even talk while working. It is really busy and there are no chances of growth. I would recommend this company at a different location just for gaining some customer service experience.