Winners Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 105 reviews matching the search See all 1,259 reviews
Its a fun place to work
Supervisor, Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 October 2016
Working with different type of people from all over the world is one the most interesting part at Winners . I have had very good relationship with my co-workers.
Winners is a great place to work for a student
Customer Service Representative/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 July 2016
Working at winners as a student was fantastic, the schedule was made and kept up to the availability set out and never broken but more hours were available, they paid well and had a lot of fun people working there management felt like they micro managed from time to time but once you've earned their trust they tend to give you space and trust in your ability to accomplish tasks independently.
Pros
wonderful work environment
Cons
seasonal
friendly environment but back breaking
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON25 June 2016
Winners is a great place to work! Great for students that just need a part-time job and for people who love fashion and big brands. Working at Winners has it's benefits there's a lot of incentive programs for the associates to keep you motivated!

The downsides of working at Winners is that you don't get a lot of opportunities to move up in the company. Mostly part-time to full-time and then coordinators. That's as far as your going to get. So if your looking to move up in the company then you should be looking for another company! For fulltimers there's not much balance between work and life!
Full time Customer Service
Fulltime Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 June 2016
Great experience and wages but had to unfortunately quit due to moving to another city. Great salary and benefit package for everyone.
The best retail work experience
customer service associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 June 2016
Winners, store#233 has one of the best managements. It is a pleasure working there. The work environment is very positive. There's a good team working together. I would give them full rating where work ethics, job security, management is concerned.
Pros
The entire team
Cons
The store has great collection, I end up buying more than working.
Great Team
Customer Service Rep (February (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON30 May 2016
A lovely place to learn and improve on your skills in customer relations. The managers are kind and supportive. i enjoy the team work and customers relations. I find that customer service comes with its varying challenges, but with positive attitude and approach, you develop the skills to achieve customer satisfaction .
Fast paced work environment.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 May 2016
Fast paced work environment, with not much room to grow and move up within the company. Also weekly hours are unreliable.
Bad place to work
Customer service loss prevention agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 May 2016
Not a good place to work, never will i again. Poor standardsof employment.You get promoted when you kiss the rear end or if you know the managers of the dept.
winners
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 April 2016
i like shopping at winners in londonderry mall. They got some new stuff some times and the co-works are very friendly but once you get to know them great people
Fun workplace
Sales Associate /Customer Service Excellence (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 April 2016
-A day at work often consists of maintaining a store environment that is a pleasant experience for customers, assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.

- I learned to always divide my life from work and home. what happens at work stays at works and visa versa.
Pros
Great staff
Welcoming Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON16 March 2016
For my first job in retail, they didn't make me fee like a fool.
Instead they:
- Were patient with my trial & errors at cash
- Taught me well enough to learn from my mistakes
- Paid on time and in full
- Were kind, yet still professional
- Prepared me for the busy days around Christmas time
Fun workplace, diverse employees - most being very friendly and positive.
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  London, ON7 March 2016
As my first job I learned a lot at Winners. The staff was very helpful in teaching me and ensuring that I was comfortable in my position.
high level of productivity, finished tasks on a timely behaviour.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC29 February 2016
fast paced places to work.
high volumes at times.
finished daily tasks.
wore variety of hats everyday.
was able to change to different positions if needed.
awesome place to work
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Vernon, BC17 February 2016
Winners is a great company to work for. Lots of room for advancement. Your employers and fellow employees treat you like family.
Pros
fun
Cons
minimum wage
Caring Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 February 2016
My typical day was typically, not so typical! The typical was answering phone inquiries, processing sales and returns. But, when I had to bring the returns back I would entertain myself and others, respectfully, of-course!

I learned a good team, respects each other and relate in anyway possible!

The manager was nice, always greeting her staff and was reasonable with your needs!

LOL - Back then we had a poorly organized Brand book, we used to insure the return wasn't fraudulent. Looking for a code in it, was like wandering through a maze!

I enjoyed my employment at the Calgary location. It was hard leaving them to the unknown of another store! They gave me a farewell party with food and nice parting gifts. I have not seen such nice treatment or care for an associate, like theirs and I have not had a similar experience, ever since!
Pros
Staff & Manager, hours, flexible schedules
Cons
Location far from transit
happy workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON2 February 2016
worked as part of a team to provide happy experience for customers. greeted customers and completed cashier duties ensuring I have a positive attitude during the fast-paced environment.
Pros
free lunches
Good place to work.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON18 January 2016
Monthly tests to maintain Heath and Safety standards. Always something to do, never a dull moment. Co-workers and Management are friendly and approachable. Always enjoyable.Hardest part -Multiple long returns from customers from all different stores.
Pros
Communal environment, Free Food from time to time, Accommodating hours
A Great Intro to Retail
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 January 2016
The job is very fast-paced, but is very organized so I could give more of my attention to the customer and their needs.

I always wanted to gain experience as a cashier and this job provided me with that experience.
Fast Paced, Advanced Work Environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  North York, ON5 January 2016
Consistently assisting customers with returned items complaints about product and pricing etc . Did a variety of customer service duties and financial transaction etc. Typical day went by very fast, consistent customers , and organizing kept me busy. I enjoyed assisting customer needs and keeping them happy, and I enjoyed multi-tasking.
On call
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  MISSISSAUGA4 January 2016
• Oversaw store merchandise as per company policy, promotions & standards
• Handled and resolved customer service issue in effective manner
• Managed the work shift calendar for all employees
• Carried out merchandising within the ladies department of the store
• Successfully achieved sales target leading to recognition of the Employee of the Month for exceptional sales and service to customers