Winners Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 104 reviews matching the search See all 1,256 reviews
Not Available
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 November 2017
Typical Day: Easy Going

Management: Management could be better. Our store manager would yell at us in front of customers. You could tell when he was angry and wouldn't even acknowledge us. Even if you got your shift covered, he would be angry and would expect the scheduled person to come in.
Fun place to work with room for growth
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 October 2017
Enjoyed working here. The management is interested in your growth and development within the company. They offer various training and network opportunities to those who are interested. Improved my communication and leadership skills immensely while working here.
Pros
Fun environment, Career advancement, Exceptional management
Fun place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL20 October 2017
Definitely had fun working there. the staff and management were all very friendly. it felt like a family. I also loved their 10 percent discount for staff. you can get lots of hours if they like you or if they feel they need you.
Pros
fun place to work at, stress-free
Cons
poor pay, poor stability
fun workplace
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON15 September 2017
I worked with great people and great products. Each shift at this career was fresh and unique, which ensured an aura of excitement for both customers and staff.
Pros
clean work environment
Cons
short staffed
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 September 2017
I worked long hours, employees didnt really know each other because we were so spread out on the floor, we didnt see each other and were not allowed to have conversation while working unless it was about work.
The good & the bad!
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON22 August 2017
After two years, winners helped me learn a lot about my abilities & furthered my learning. However, management was poor, unorganized, and unprofessional.
Pros
Free lunches, company bonus, salary increase
Cons
Long hours, overworked, poor management
a fun exploring work atmosphere
Cash Associate, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON1 August 2017
I had a great encounters with customers by helping customers make their purchasing decisions. It was a very busy and active work environment. I thoroughly enjoyed cashing customers out with their daily transactions.
Pros
great environment
Cons
long days
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON27 July 2017
enjoy talking with customers
enjoy the friends I've made over the years
enjoy the flexibility
great atmosphere
great place to shop for homegoods and more
fun and very busy place to work at
Sales Associate/Customer Service (f/t) (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC27 June 2017
The reason why I have stayed so long with the company is the staff i love most of the people I work with.. The staff discount is also great..
The hardest part is, sometimes we are short staffed and expected to do twice the amount of work, and if we don't get it all done, managers don't seem happy
Pros
great staff to work with, staff discount
Cons
long hours, sometimes are short staffed
satisfactory work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 June 2017
I worked for minimum wage, the staff were very nice but the management was out of touch. The only time you saw management was to tell you what needed to be done for the day or if there was a problem.
positive person
Sales Associate, Customer service (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC15 June 2017
I have flexible hrs for schedule , also I am able to work at weekend. I'm good to help people. I'm very flexible on team work and always eye contact and smile with customers cause I believe that the customer is our priority and important for the bussines.
fast paced and knowledge gaining environment
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 May 2017
Working at Winners provided the opportunity to work independently and as an integral part of a team.
Work environment was friendly and pleasant. Merchandise is impressive.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
unpredictable hours
Productive and high energy workplace.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL30 April 2017
A typical day at work would be very fast pace. I learned how to prioritize important tasks while still having time to finish all tasks. The management was very friendly and helpful when it came to asking for help with certain transactions that I'd never done before. The hardest part in my opinion was going on breaks at the scheduled time because of how quickly time would go by without noticing. It was a very enjoyable job for me because I enjoy fast pace environments where I get to aid in making a customers experience easy going and not stressful.
Pros
Friendly staff and customers
Cons
Not enough hours
Good leadership, great team work
Customer Service, Stock and Sales (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 February 2017
A good place for students or part time workers. Not the best place for a carrear as it ws not unionized so not many benifits were available or wage increse.
Pros
Good managment, friendly enviroment.
Cons
limited career advancment or wage advancment oppourtunites
Fun place to work and great people to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON28 January 2017
My coworkers were very nice and fun and it was always enjoyable to go to work and to talk to my coworkers. Hours were variable since it was a retail store and some weeks you would work 20+ hours and other you would work 5 hours as a part time worker.
Pros
Fun staff
Cons
Customers could be really rude
Retail Industry
Customer Service/ Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON24 January 2017
A decent place to start off in retail industry, especially if you are a student. Flexible hours, minimum wage, but you can always pick up shifts from other associates!
Productive workplace
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  London, ON22 December 2016
An amazing place to work! The staff work together as an amazing team trying to improve customer experience with every action and encounter. I have worked for this company for ages, and i don't have enough good things to say about it! The company takes care of its employees by having a great benefit plan, and the management are mostly very understanding of their employees having lives outside of work.
productive and fun place to work at
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON21 December 2016
worked at cash and restocked shelves. Helped manager with availability on short notice. Practiced team work skills with colleagues. Helped customers find items.
Fun workplace!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 November 2016
I enjoyed working at winners. Other then the amazing discounts, working at winners was a great place for a first job. to gather experience in all aspects. customer service, cashier, warehouse and more!
Its a fun place to work
Supervisor, Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 October 2016
Working with different type of people from all over the world is one the most interesting part at Winners . I have had very good relationship with my co-workers.