Winners Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 106 reviews matching the search See all 1,281 reviews
Great Place
Accounting / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 September 2012
I enjoyed working here, the management team was excellent and so were the employees. Everyone got along with eachother on the good days and bad. A typical day is accomplishing everything, but the customers are always first before anything.
Winners Review Summary
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Ancaster, ON16 September 2012
On a typical work day, I service customers at the customer service desk as well as the sales floor. I assist them with a specific item they are searching for as well as direct customers to an area of the store where a particular piece of merchandise may be located. I also service customers with returns, damaged items and pricing errors. Each time I come into work I want to make a customer's experience a satisfied and happy one so i can feel great at the end of the day that I made an individual's day even better. My co-workers are a great group of hard-working people to work with and we make a successful team. We all have similar and different skills that we compose together to make the store a positive and sufficient workplace. The most enjoyable part of my job would be making a customer delighted to be shopping with us and to leave feeling satisfied.
Productive and fun environment
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 May 2012
When I worked for Winners I was able to laarn new things and meet new people. it was a pleasure working there.
Productive place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 May 2012
• Answer customer’s inquiries and provide requested information
• Assist customers-monitoring fitting-room needs
Great place to get started
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Langley26 April 2012
Pretty good schedules available with flexible hours. Most employees are friendly and enjoyable to work with