Winners Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 102 reviews matching the search See all 1,236 reviews
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON27 June 2019
I've worked at Winners for 2 years now and it is my favourite position by far. The staff are very friendly, and the managers are flexible. The company itself is very open and inclusive. Overall a pleasant experience working here.
Customer focused
ASSISTANT MANAGER - CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 May 2019
The culture of this institution is Customer-driven.

In addition, there is a great focus on training and development for all levels of staff.

The benefits here were the best I have gotten in retail.
hated working here
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON9 February 2019
staff, managers and customers always rude to each other. wouldn't work here again for the simple fact of the management that i had back in 2014. terrible pay,
Pros
nothing
Cons
management, customers, staff
dont
customer service (Current Employee) –  BC19 December 2018
typical days are surrounded by screaming kids, prissy customers and insensitive managers. your back and feet will be in constant pain that no one will actually care about, least of all the higher ups, just as long as you are getting your work done. expectations are higher than you'd expect and hopefully you can afford the medication to deal with the stress. its a good temp job but i would never advice anyone to stay longer than 3 months if they value themselves.
Pros
you get paid
Cons
poor management, unrealistic expectations
Ops Coordinator Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 October 2018
Management is friendly and helpful.
Typical day in my position can be frustrating sometimes as it gets very busy most days.
Everyone working there gets a long and are happy.
Hardest part of job for me is not having enough staff on and closing the store then opening the next day. Very hard....barely enough time to sleep.
great place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON15 October 2018
I started about a month ago as a part time, they train very well, organized, easy to jump in to work right after training.
peaple are very kind and nice, each departments are also well organized.
Very good
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Albert, AB20 September 2018
i had a really good experience at this job because every one is so easy going and team players. it was fun because i got to talk to people and get more customer service experience
Pros
great enviroment
Cons
not to much pay
Just an ok job
Manager of Operations and Customer service (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON17 September 2018
The team I worked with was amazing. The pay was decent.. benefits.. however as a salaried employee you are paid for 44 hrs. On average I worked 50. The extra hes worked were not appreciated.. They were expected.
Cons
Work life balance
Typical department store
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 August 2018
They treat you like a robot, they make you work 6 hour shifts, they do everything by the book, they want dead brain works who have no say in anything.
Productive and teamwork-oriented workplace, keen on customer satisfaction.
Customer service representative and cashier (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 July 2018
Throughout my time at Winners: customer service, management skills along with organizational skills were highly regarded and embedded within the Job culture. I've learned to work under stressful circumstances and periods (such as holidays and rush-hours) in order to ensure customer satisfaction and function to the best of my ability. A typical day can be strenuous and tedious, but a positive energy allows one to manage incoming phone calls, apprehending customers, and ensuring quality service in the most facilitating ways. The workplace is extremely friendly, and communication is key. The hardest part of the job revolves around long shifts and short breaks, however the most enjoyable part consists of knowing that a customer's needs have been fulfilled effectively. Getting a positive review online, or verbally through one of the managers is extremely rewarding.
Pros
Incredible team
Cons
Clashing schedules
Sales associate/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 May 2018
A very good and accommodating environment that gives room for growth and personal development as well as career goals. i would definitely recommend this place to work
great team
Customer service specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 May 2018
excellent training and management opputunities available . customer service is great and store policies are fair to customers.good place to work. growth opputunity available
Pros
great team
Cons
low hourly pay
nice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON2 May 2018
customer service representative at winners is a great opportunity to enhance your skills further. dealing with queries of customers and making them comfortable to get what they want make me happy
Good First Part-time Job
Customer Service and Jewelry Representative (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON22 March 2018
A typical work day at Winners involves a variety of tasks. Some of which include the constant engagement with customers, processing returns, creating price tags and socializing with co-workers. I have developed beneficial interpersonal and social skills. The most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunity to communicate with a wide variety of individuals who shop at the store.
Winners is for winners!
Customer Service Ticketing (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 February 2018
Winners is a secure and very good place to work. Consistent work without worrying about slow down or lay offs. I also liked that I could advance in the business.

I recommend working at the Winners warehouse.
Pros
Everybody works as a team, easy to ask co-workers question and for help.
Cons
For me personally, the afternoon shift limited how much time I could spend with my family.
Excellent entry workplace with flexible hours
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Pitt Meadows, BC1 February 2018
Started working for Winners a few years back. Was very flexible with my busy school life and therefore worked well with my life.
Hours and staff were good and management was decently organized.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Crazy amounts of stuff thrown everywhere
Good
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON27 January 2018
Good environment; good management. Timings are pretty bad and but can live with that. Working colleagues are helping.Good training. Good savings as employee
Fun place to work with fun days throughout the year for employees to have fun with at work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON15 January 2018
Coworkers are easy going and so is management. Everyone gets along if you do your job and aren't lazy! Keep busy especially during Christmas months and if you are willing to be trained in all departments there won't be much to complain about with hours. The more you know about different areas of the store than the more hours you will see!
Not Available
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 November 2017
Typical Day: Easy Going

Management: Management could be better. Our store manager would yell at us in front of customers. You could tell when he was angry and wouldn't even acknowledge us. Even if you got your shift covered, he would be angry and would expect the scheduled person to come in.
Fun place to work with room for growth
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 October 2017
Enjoyed working here. The management is interested in your growth and development within the company. They offer various training and network opportunities to those who are interested. Improved my communication and leadership skills immensely while working here.
Pros
Fun environment, Career advancement, Exceptional management