None except brand logos and no hoods
No logos for t-shirts or hoodies.
The dress code is business casual. Jeans, t-shirts, and sneakers are all acceptable. Shoes must cover your feet well (for safety reasons), no brands on clothing, no hats, and nothing too revealing.
- What is the work environment and culture like at Winners?10 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Winners?10 people answered
- Does Winners require background check?10 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Winners?9 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Winners?7 people answered
- Can you work flexible hours at Winners? 5hrs p/d, weekdays only?7 people answered
- Is there any uniform for the employee6 people answered
- How many new employees have an orientation at once?6 people answered
- What is the employee discount6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Winners?6 people answered