Yes absolutely. They're extremely flexible. However, they really rely on people being available to work when needed as well.
Yes you can
You can ask for flexible hours but sometimes it is not given to you. It relies on your availability so that they can call you when someone calls in sick or if it suddenly becomes more busy.
If you are a part-time worker, then yes.
Yes you can, it all depends on what works for you.
They make it extremely difficut and make you feel somewhat guilty if you don't have a wide availability, in my experience.
- What is the work environment and culture like at Winners?10 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Winners?10 people answered
- Does Winners require background check?10 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Winners?9 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Winners?7 people answered
- Is there any uniform for the employee6 people answered
- How many new employees have an orientation at once?6 people answered
- What is the employee discount6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Winners?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Winners? What are the steps along the way…6 people answered