Wine Rack Employee Review

WineRack Culture
Sales Associate, Key holder (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 October 2018
Working for this company was not a bad experience entirely. I worked with a lot of amazing people. The problem was that upper management did not follow through on serious complaints or suggestions regarding store environment or middle management problems. Unfortunately, I had a great start with amazing management and staff and later when management changed there were ethical and professional problems not addressed by upper management. Since I left those persons who were unprofessional and disrespectful have left the company. Sadly, it took many employees leaving before the company did anything about the problems. Anyone not management does not have a voice and is considered expendable, unless they plan to spend the rest of their life working for the company. Notice I said for and not with.

Other Wine Rack Employee Reviews

good potential for growth
Wine Merchant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 June 2019
fun place to work, you get a lot of free wines too. they are quite detailed and expect you to know a lot. never mind someone is always around to help out
Pros
free drinks
Cons
low pay
terrible
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON6 June 2019
they were not pregnancy friendly. They had kept scheduling me on loading days when i shouldnt have been since i cannot lift more then 25 pounds. Overall bad experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wine Rack. Our community is ready to answer.