Wine Rack Employee Reviews for Retail Assistant Manager

Another day
Wine Merchant/Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Nepean, ON15 November 2017
Worked for a good manager but found as employee my opinions did not matter. Worked casual and lots of nights. No benefits and dealt with a lot of crazy customers.
wine rack review
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 June 2017
A typical day at work would be stocking, cleaning, dusting, wine sampling, recommending good wines and cashing out customers. Working on the floor is always easy for me because i am a great sales woman. The company isn't too hard on employees, as long as they are keeping up sales. i have had 3 managers since i've started working at the wine rack and i seem to get lucky because they are all very nice and understanding. The last 2 years i learned a lot about wine and the different qualities and benefits. The shipments are definitely the hardest part of the job, sometimes very brutal. You are expected to lift over 100 boxes of wine, stock and collapse all boxes by yourself in less than 2 hours for minimum wage. Other than the shipments, i actually can say i love my job.
Pros
free wine
Cons
body pains from shipments