Wine Rack Employee Reviews in Windsor, ON

terrible
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON6 June 2019
they were not pregnancy friendly. They had kept scheduling me on loading days when i shouldnt have been since i cannot lift more then 25 pounds. Overall bad experience.
Sales
Sales (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON29 March 2017
Required to wear silly vest and wave a sign in the air. The in store contests were very good and they would send you home with 'homework'. Overall was a decent job.
Good place to work, pleasant atmosphere and good hours.
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON26 May 2012
A typical day at work consisted of opening store (if on first shift) .Set up cash register, read daily diary and news letter for any new information about specials, up coming features or comunications between staff. Open store set up any displays for current featured products.Make sure all shelves are stocked and dusted. Open store, greet customers, assist with any questions, point out special promotions.Ring purchase through, cash debit or credit.Inform next staff member of any concerns or events .
I learned a great deal about wine.Improved my skills working with the public and how to process various payments.
My co-workers and my manager were great and I always enjoyed working with them.The worst part of the job was to reconcile total sales at the end of the day and at times the job could be a little boring
The best part was going to different wine tastings to learn more about wine, product seminars and working with the public.
Pros
wine tasting seminars and education
Cons
bordom