Windsor Regional Hospital Employee Review

View all Windsor Regional Hospital reviews

Productive and friendly workplace
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON16 January 2013
A typical day at windsor regional hospital pharmacy:
High responsibility, fast-paced, repetitive, precision, organized,accuracy, strong memory skills, clear verbal communication, adaptation to frequent change.

I learned: how to adjust to ever-changing events, broad range of personalities and how to make crucial decision making.

My co-workers: many different personalities/work ethics

Hardest part of the job: seeing patients first hand in distress/critical care/specialized mental health

Most enjoyable part of the job: able to leave the workday knowing i have done my very best and ready to takle the next days events

Other Windsor Regional Hospital Employee Reviews

Not a bad place to work as long as you have thick skin!
Don't care to share (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON21 April 2018
Short staffed and over worked. Bullying, harassment and intimidation is rampant from management towards staff. Each year the CEO gets a raise equivalent to an employees annual income yet fights not to give staff anything. If you are strong willed and have a backbone then you will be alright here.
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
Poisonous environment
This was my location for my practicum
Practicum Student (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON6 March 2018
I had a great experience during my stay and learned various things about the health records department, coding and abstracting, decision support, data analysis and many other things.