Windsor Regional Hospital Employee Review

View all Windsor Regional Hospital reviews

Learning something new every day
Patient Transporter (Current Employee) –  admitting1 February 2013
Each individual patient that requires transporting(stretcher, hospital bed, wheelchair, commode, mechanical lift) gives me a new experience. I learn from them sometimes.
Some means of their transportation, is done with the assistance of a co-worker, where there are able to share their input also to which way might be of more assistance to patient and easier on ourselves, etc.
Patient confidentiality is a must.
The hardest part of my job would be seeing the pain and suffering of some of the patients.
The most enjoyable is seeing them heal, "graduate" from ICU or discharged.

Other Windsor Regional Hospital Employee Reviews

This was my location for my practicum
Practicum Student (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON6 March 2018
I had a great experience during my stay and learned various things about the health records department, coding and abstracting, decision support, data analysis and many other things.
summer student supervisor
summer student supervisor (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON7 February 2018
I learnt a lot in this position of summer student supervisor. I had an opportunity to see the management side of this position. part of my duty was to manage tasks for the housekeeping department with people with different temperaments and requirements, it was challenging but a great learning experience