Windsor Regional Hospital Employee Review

View all Windsor Regional Hospital reviews

Enjoyable Environment
Volunteer in the pediatric department (Current Employee) –  Windsor,ON14 January 2013
A typical day volunteering at the hospital consisted of me going to all of the patients rooms and seeing if they needed anything. This could be from needing a movie to watch or just need someone to spend time with them. My favourite part was seeing how happy some of the children are. The hardest part was seeing how sick some of the children were, and how sometimes they didn't really have family coming to visit them.

Other Windsor Regional Hospital Employee Reviews

Not a bad place to work as long as you have thick skin!
Don't care to share (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON21 April 2018
Short staffed and over worked. Bullying, harassment and intimidation is rampant from management towards staff. Each year the CEO gets a raise equivalent to an employees annual income yet fights not to give staff anything. If you are strong willed and have a backbone then you will be alright here.
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
Poisonous environment
This was my location for my practicum
Practicum Student (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON6 March 2018
I had a great experience during my stay and learned various things about the health records department, coding and abstracting, decision support, data analysis and many other things.