Windley Ely

Windley Ely Employee Reviews

Data Entry
I worked here for a placement while i was attending Pathways for Administration and Clerical Training. I did data entry for WSIB claims.
I also assited with printing payroll reports.
Management is terrible!
I worked there for about 3 months and finally quit because the management was awful! They never helped, my work was barely reviewed (I had a huge stack on my desk), they wouldn’t give me more work because I was still newer, and not to mention when the clients were rude nothing was done to fix the situation they just let it keep happening without finding out what more can be done to better their experience. I don’t recommend working here it’s not a pleasant workplace.
Okay
There's a lot of work to be completed and it didn't always feel like you were a part of the team. Some members would slack. I would say management is nice but in the end, it is a bit difficult to move up especially if you don't know anybody there in the beginning.
Good Company
Small company with ability to advance minimally.
Company focus is workers compensation.

Workplace culture is generally good.

Management is approachable.
Great
I have worked for Windily Ely for about a month now. I am in the admin assistant role. There is lots of room for growth. We got to a personal trainer that is paid for on our lunches, and the company encourages a healthy lifestyle
Pros
all good
Cons
all good
Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
I have enjoyed working at Windley Ely. I have learned great customer service and multi-tasking skills.

A typical day starts at 8am - I complete and monitor claims for work place injuries.
Overall the employees were great. Really poor management
While working there, I was a Team Administrator. There were three people fired from my position. Every single employee on my team cried and or had to work overtime because the work load was way to great for each person to do their job effectively. For a company who says they try to excel in customer service is over-working their employees and have heard from many employees they can not deliver the same customer service they use to because of the work overload.

The people who work in the office are great and friendly and some management were easy to talk to. One great attribute to Windley Ely was the time spent on outings for the employees and keeping a good work relationship.

Overall I would rate this company a 3 star on the workload, a 5 star for the employee relationships and how friendly most people were. And although some management were amazing especially in HR there are some that lacked. I believe this company will excel if they listen a little more to the employees and their needs on the workload.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Windley Ely?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Windley Ely. Our community is ready to answer.
Windley Ely Reviews by Location