I was hired this past June and worked the summer as a server, bartender, bev cart girl, and halfway hut.
- The hours are great, and management if super flexible with scheduling.
- The serving team is small but large enough to get shifts covered if needed. Having a small serving team is almost ideal because its easier to work with a small team that is able to work cohesively rather than a clustered mess of employees which i have had in the past.
- I absolutely loved going to work every single day and am sad that the golf season is ending soon.
- I had already had basic bartending knowledge, but i am leaving being a highly trained bartender in beer, wine, liquor and some handcrafted cocktail knowledge.
-The workplace culture is amazing because its like a mini family.
- The hardest part of the job is probably trying to find a member on the golf course to drop off beer but being unable to find them; and honestly its not even that bad. A lot of the members are very understanding and are happy whenever they see you coming around the corner whether it be on the bev cart or in the dining room.
- The most enjoyable part of the job would be working events, such as weddings, wing night on fridays, anniversarys, member dinners or bridge night.
- To follow another enjoyable part of the job is that the Chef for the golf club is really nice and always has something cool to talk about so you know your never gonna be bored at work.
I highly recommend working here and maybe we'll meet in summer 2019!
50% off menu meals, 15% automatic gratuity on all food and beverage