Windermere Care Centre

Windermere Care Centre Employee Reviews

If you're looking for good experience, this is the right place, you will learn a lot. Nice and friendly managers and supervisor. It's a multicultural .
Building system is undesirable. Nurses floor on 5th floor. Elevator with no improvement at all. Staffs were rude, not respecting new employees. They tolerate bullies.
It is a great place to learn things and at the same time, it is a place where you can really help vulnerable populations. Nursing staffs were so supportive. They really want you to learn things. They provide opportunities for a student nurse to apply their knowledge and skills whenever an opportunity arises. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for some placement and at the same time, for work. Aside from its accessibility, it is very organized and systematic.
I love working at Windermere because i feel appreciated with the hard work that I do and it is well equipped with lifts and machines, we receive regular training and coaching as well.
Pros
great team work with all staff
Cons
work load
transfering,personal care,companioship,and monitoring their ADL
Pros
chatting with them
Cons
n/a
I learned how to give medication and applied the proper way of checking emdication before giving it to the patient. I learned how to do Nurcing care Plan properly using computers.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Windermere Care Centre?