WIND MOBILE Employee Review

WIND Mobile Review
Acting Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 November 2013
• Manage daily operations of retail store including inventory management, customer service and sales training, performance development and resource management
• Learned how to manage all types of customers of all types. Some happy, and some unhappy.
• Worked along side management teams from other store locations and provided the support to my team and other stores to ensure the productivity of our daily sales throughout our district.
• The hardest part of the job over the past few years has been the lack of communication between, our support teams, and management to the store manages to ensure the best results monthly.
• The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to make sure that all our customers left with the same customer experience. And being able to back and support my team to meet monthly goals.
Pros
Being able to provide clients with the best support possible based on their needs
Cons
Communication from Management, Support Personnel

Other WIND MOBILE Employee Reviews

Great sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 March 2018
Before they changed name to freedom mobile, I worked for the company known in the past as wind mobile and it was a great experience where I gained valuable skills.
Good place to start building face to face sales experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 March 2018
Good starting place as an associate, corporate positions are a bit harder to get to. Sometimes sales quotas are unrealistic given the amount of people that actually walk into a store or visit a kiosk.
Pros
easy going environment
Cons
sometimes theres nothing to do