WIND MOBILE Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Great company with many benefits and rewards.
Supervisor- customer service (Current Employee) –  Windsor ON17 September 2017
I have been employed with Freedom for almost 6 years now. The company has given me a platform to begin my career. I have moved up within the company within the time I have been employed.
Why did you change the name!?!?
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON27 July 2017
Typical call centre except we were taught to answer the phone saying "What would you like to talk about today?" and "It's a great day at Wind Mobile!" It wasn't.
Pros
none honestly.
Cons
Getting obese from constant sitting.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 May 2017
A fast paced work environment with a wide range of diverse customers, very interactive workplace, enjoyed working their allows you to learn and experience various customer service situations.
Great experience
Customer Service Care (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON2 December 2016
I love working for Wind Mobile great experience learn a lot and gain a lot of skills. There is a lot of great people that will help you and will make sure at the end of the day you leave happy.
Fast Paced Customer Service
customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON21 January 2016
Typical day in the office would be non-stop calls to assist customers with their need with our company, whether it be from helping explain a bill to creating a whole new account.

I learned a lot about advancing my customer service skills to better enhance to customers experience.

Although I do not enjoy being yelled at by stranger about issues I could not control, i did enjoy being able to do my best to help them and fix what ever concerns or problems they have.
Pros
Great Managment
Cons
Sitting all day
Call Centre environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON30 December 2015
Shift work in an inbound call centre in telecommunications. The company has great benefits and this job is good for students.
Wind mobile Service Specialist
Part-time Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON30 November 2015
Mostly interactions with current and potential Customers.
Customer service skills, and New gadget technoligies, Team play required in this field.
Pros
Service
Cons
Salary
Exciting workplace with lots of opportunities to learn
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 November 2015
I loved working at Wind. All the teammates were friendly and always helped when needed. The pay and commissions were excellent.
Na
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 October 2015
This was also another great job to have, the other coworkers were great to be around and the management was awesome. The customers were also fun to handle.
it was a good place to work at
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 July 2015
i started to work here when wind had just opened so there were couple of problems for ex: their network coverage wasnt that good so the customer would come back n complain about but i dont think there should be a problem now i have wind for almost 4 years now and i never got a problem with it. and the stuff was pretty helpfull i wouldnt mind working here again
Pros
free lunches
Cons
unstable timetable
Interesting and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON2 April 2015
It was interesting place to work at. It was fun to complete the monthly goals. You learn many new things about the technology.
Productive and conducive work environment
Connect24 Customer Service representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 March 2015
My work day starts off promptly at 8 when i sit at my desk everyday, i have learnt new ways to manage customers and deliver the best service i can give with room to grow. I have excellent team mates that provide support to one another to make sure we deliver the best reflection of the company and deliver exceptional customer support
productive work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 November 2014
Handle cash, deal with customer
most enjoyable part customer is convinced and by cell phone with good plan
Pros
free coffee
Cons
not exatly
s
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON25 October 2014
going into work was stressful enough, also work load was meant for a full staff when there was a fraction of a full staff working. as well as management constantly changing. as previous management would resign from position .
benefits
Cons
Poor Management skills
productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 October 2014
excellent work place, coworkers were fun alot of expirence management was excellent
Relaxed workplace with mutual respect and appreciation.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON8 September 2014
Manage multiple customer calls and concerns with adjustments and details to customer accounts. Answer the phones, get an understanding of the customer's issue and address and resolve this issue while recording all steps taken to help the customer with their issue during the call.

Management works well with all employees to meet the needs of the demanding schedule changes and to accommodate all the employees with all needs. The management makes it easy to ask for help and communicate with the other employees with making everyone feel important and relative to the daily operations in the office.

The hardest part of the job and learning to take the anger and frustration the customer's have and educating them on their concerns without upsetting already upset customer's more and being compassionate to the situation with understanding.
Pros
quarterly bonuses
Cons
schedule
Good place to work long term
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 September 2014
My experience here has been great. I've learned a lot of new skills and technology. Employers are fair to employees and benefits are great. Good place to work for a starter job.
nothing to notify about
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 May 2014
It was a nice experience working with Wind mobile as I get to meet different people everyday with their queries and problems. This enhanced my ability to deal with customers by providing them outstanding service.
Excellent productivity
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 March 2014
Great management and more to learn each day.
Examine of knowledge.
Professional and friendly atmosphere with the co-workers.
Best part of job was to advertise the product to the customers outside the workplace.
Pros
good get to gather with the District leaders
fun and diverse workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 November 2013
• Provide excellent customer services through consistent target achievement and after-sale service
• Ensure customer satisfaction by promoting updated products, plans and service