WilsonHCG

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Great place to start your recruiting career and then move on.

Working for an agency is a great to gain experience. I would not stay longer than one year as their salary is significantly lower than the market and most positions where you are contracted won’t hire you due to contractual obligations to Wilson.

Loc de muncă excelent WA

Echipajul, Comandantul, Management foarte bun. Toată atenția spre crew

Pros

Masă, cazare gratuite

Suprisingly Refreshing

It's nice to work for a company that actually values your work. Competitive salaries and bonuses for meeting and exceeding your goals. Often times the roles are remote too!

Pros

Remote work, salary, work life balance

Great culture, amazing people!

WilsonHCG is a great place for anyone starting out in their career and for those with experience. Anyone from an intern to senior level person can fit into this organization. Great team in Toronto, amazing office and a place for collaboration.

Great co-workers, weird management

The co-workers are very supportive and progressive, team work, management is not super strategic and keeps the employees in the dark for most major changes

Pros

Free lunches bi-weekly

Cons

poor pay

I am absolutely in Love with this org

Love every minute working at WHCG# Awesome workplace#Great Learning# Great Exposure#WorkLife balance#Very Supportive and Approachable leaders#Collaborative Team#

Fun workplace with Table Tennis

Great work life balance. Wonderful workplace culture Learned from all levels of the departments Management guided team well and assisted in meeting goals.

Great company culture and great opportunities for advancement!

WilsonHCG is a wonderful employer to grow your career with and learn about recruitment. They provide extensive training, great learning opportunities and stretch projects. Management is competent and supportive, and seeks out ways to help you improve. There is great access to mentorship programs and the opportunity to learn components of work that are outside of core recruitment duties. Lots of opportunity for advancement! We have a great group of employees who help each other and support one another. Recruitment goals can sometimes be stressful but there are many ways in which we collectively try to overcome these challenges. The CEO is very active and present, and open to feedback from all employees.

Pros

Fantastic management team

Cons

None that I can think of

Great place

Great company to work good work life balance great clients good benefits great team good managers social activities great location friendly management

Okay place to start

Everyone leaves after 2 years maximum management does not know what they are doing unfair promotion

Overall great learning experience!

Wilson is an RPO,very fast paced environment. Lots of encouragement from team members / management. Some flexibility to work remotely. Very lively culture.

Fun work place with lots of social activities

My experience at the company was short lived. The culture is great but a lot of the senior leaders began to leave close to my 6 month mark. workload is manageable but the managers show a lot of favoritism.

WilsonHCG Internship

Provided excellent 3 week training program that not only gave us perspective on the job we would later taken on, but provided a sense of business acumen. Great experience, but lack of transparency of future with the company. Despite performing above average and taking on internships twice, my contract was pulled 3 days before my start date. Though the position was then reinstated the following Monday, the feeling of disappointment of the company lingered and passed on the offer.

Talent Aquisitions

This company prides itself as a RPO but its honestly just another hiring agency. Management is young and unskilled. Most of managers work from home are moms who cannot work outside of home. Company does not have much growth it pays below industry. You are easily replaceable because you are using various platforms to stalk people to find numbers and hounding them about jobs. Alot of people who work in the office are immigrants who want a job. If you are a young professional do not go here not much growth.

Pros

Young coworkers, free breakfast once in awhile

Cons

If you cant finish something you must do during weekend, manipulative managers, favoritism in work, terrible pay

Excellent team work and communication

No micromanagement, excellent productivity from all members on the team. Friendly work environment where everyone is willing to help each other and enjoy a healthy work and life balance.

Pros

Pizza Lunches and monthly Breakfast on the house

Cons

No cons that I found while there

Great Culture - Low Salaries

Wilson is a great place to work in terms of the culture and great people to work with. Very fun environment, lots of great clients to support, lots of events, breakfasts, Thursday beers, etc. However, the pay is low compared to the market.

Pros

Fun!

Cons

Salary

A lot of effort in having an image of great company culture but doesn't give back to employees in a meaningful way

A lot of money and energy is spent to create a great image but this leaves things like a yearly salary review left undone. The image of a great company culture is more important than actually following the DNA themselves.

Best place I've worked

Great people, great environment, great client. Growing and breaking new grounds...I'll recommend to any professional who is considering a new environment to follow WilsonHCG on social media to be informed of latest openings around the world.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WilsonHCG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement