Wilson's Business Solutions Employee Reviews

The best place I've ever worked.
Delivery Driver/Clerk Help/Tech Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Frances, ON1 November 2018
Days start between 5 and 8am. I would start my day by unloading the order truck and then reloading my delivery van for outgoing orders. When my daily deliveries were finished, I would come back to the store and prep for either furniture installation or computer support. The management was always organized and respectful. The workplace was a fun loving and easygoing, yet focused and driven, environment. The hardest part of the job was long driving hours; the most enjoyable parts were working with technical support, the people I worked with, and the great customers I got to interact with. I learned proper trouble shooting and repair techniques that have now assisted me with my future endeavors.
Wilson’s
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Fort Frances, ON5 March 2018
It was okay not the greatest. Management could be better. Got laid off cause they said it was a shortage of work but there was a lot of work to be had.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Lay off
Ok for an in-between careers job
Retail Sales Clerk (Current Employee) –  Dryden, ON13 February 2014
Management not the greatest
The actual job was awesome compared to other customer service positions
Pros
Good co-workers (for the most part)
Cons