Wilson's Business Solutions

Wilson's Business Solutions Employee Reviews

I have never felt appreciated at job like I do at Wilson’s. They never put you down and give you a chance to learn from your mistakes. I feel I have grown more as a person since working at Wilson’s Business Solutions!
Opportunity to move within company but wages a bit low for My area. Opportunity to go the the warehouse to work for a few days as well as main office. Gives you an insight as to how the whole business works. A great experience.
Overall great place to work! Multiple store locations with lots of room for advancement. Commission based jobs are well compensated with lots of perks from Global companies or product you sell for.
Days start between 5 and 8am. I would start my day by unloading the order truck and then reloading my delivery van for outgoing orders. When my daily deliveries were finished, I would come back to the store and prep for either furniture installation or computer support. The management was always organized and respectful. The workplace was a fun loving and easygoing, yet focused and driven, environment. The hardest part of the job was long driving hours; the most enjoyable parts were working with technical support, the people I worked with, and the great customers I got to interact with. I learned proper trouble shooting and repair techniques that have now assisted me with my future endeavors.
It was okay not the greatest. Management could be better. Got laid off cause they said it was a shortage of work but there was a lot of work to be had.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Lay off
Management not the greatest The actual job was awesome compared to other customer service positions
Pros
Good co-workers (for the most part)
Cons