Willson International Employee Reviews for Import Analyst

Good Job
Import Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sarnia25 August 2014
I have worked for this company for almost 2 years and I quite enjoy working here. My manager treats me fairly and its quite a nice professional office to work in. The training is great and they are even paying for my CCS designation.
Pros
Casual Environment, Good Training
horrible
Import Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Erie, ON5 May 2014
I worked here for a few years. They treat employees like horribly . You always feel graded, and treat you like you are not good enough. They guilt trip you if you cannot work extra hours , and they expect you to do the impossible. The management team is rude and they do not help you , the office is all gossip , and you have to suck up to get anywhere in the company .
Pros
lots of hours
Cons
hard to get days off, expect you to do a certain amount of work an hour, and if you get stuck with problems they dont care . very unprofessional in their culture
exceedingly awful
Import Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Erie, ON12 December 2013
Supervisors and the manager always stand over top of you and distract you from your work then they tell you did a great job and everything you do is excellent but then they go behind your back and talk about how much they really hate you. You only get half an hour lunch and if you're late they reem you out. These people have no clue how to run anything when I was in training my trainer sat on skype all day and taught me next to nothing. I would not recommend this job to anyone even if you're desperate.
Pros
Cons
Everything, no time to have an actual life outside of your horrible job where you get paid very little