Willis Towers Watson Employee Review

View all Willis Towers Watson reviews

Stressful place to work
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 May 2014
Very little understanding for work/life balance. Good benefits but raises and promotions are difficult to obtain. They like to have you do the next level job up without officially promoting or giving raise for new responsibilities.

Other Willis Towers Watson Employee Reviews

Company cares for its colleagues
Global Technical Support Team Lead (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region21 December 2017
The company invests in the overall well-being of its colleagues / associates by supporting and sponsoring interests groups and wellness activities and programs.
Pros
Free healthy snack every week
Fun experience
Data Encoder (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region9 December 2017
It was my first job and I met people I never thought I'll meet. They taught me to be more flexible and be responsible. I was in graveyard shift and the work place is far from my home yet I still manage to come to office 1 hour early.

My tenured office mates are really approachable and nice to talk to even in non-work related topics. They are also thoughtful and always make us (contractual employees) feel comfortable and not neglected.
Pros
Free fruits and probiotic drink every Tuesday, free lunch for Saturday over time and free foods every peak season

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Willis Towers Watson. Our community is ready to answer.