Willis Towers Watson Employee Review

View all Willis Towers Watson reviews

Multi faceted workplace
Invoice Processing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines28 February 2014
A typical day at work begins with meetings of surprise assignments and finalization of audit reports to be submitted for scrutiny of supervisors. I learned a lot of banking operations and processes in my stint with this company.

The management is determined to beat competition. It is also focused on how to eliminate if not lessen business risks of banking. Co-workers put their best efforts to make the team always on the go.

The hardest part of the job is being skeptic about possibility of fraud that makes suspicion one of the standard operating procedure. It requires detailed investigation and balancing relationships with fellow bank employees.

The most enjoyable part of the job is its non-routinary nature since every assignment is a different challenge.
Pros
Excitement using espionage tecniques and relationship building
Cons
Low salary as compared with competitors

Other Willis Towers Watson Employee Reviews

Company cares for its colleagues
Global Technical Support Team Lead (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region21 December 2017
The company invests in the overall well-being of its colleagues / associates by supporting and sponsoring interests groups and wellness activities and programs.
Pros
Free healthy snack every week
Fun experience
Data Encoder (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region9 December 2017
It was my first job and I met people I never thought I'll meet. They taught me to be more flexible and be responsible. I was in graveyard shift and the work place is far from my home yet I still manage to come to office 1 hour early.

My tenured office mates are really approachable and nice to talk to even in non-work related topics. They are also thoughtful and always make us (contractual employees) feel comfortable and not neglected.
Pros
Free fruits and probiotic drink every Tuesday, free lunch for Saturday over time and free foods every peak season

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Willis Towers Watson. Our community is ready to answer.