Willing Plus Personnel

Willing Plus Personnel Employee Reviews

Canada17 reviews
I have wonderful experience with willing plus. They have energetic, understanding and cooperative staff, they always replied to our queries immediately.
Great place to work. Good managers even tough the level of stress is quite high.
The General manager passed way but the company found a very good manager to replace her.
Pros
Good team
Cons
Pay rate
Create inserts and leaflet dielines for pharmaceutical companies.
Create graphical print products, such as tri fold brochure, and business cards. Website design and server maintenance and trouble shooting. With so many different things going on, I learned how to prioritize tasks of higher importance. this has helped me to keep a steady efficient work flow. Co workers were very welcoming when i first started, and helped me through the training process. The hardest part of the job is commuting through traffic to get to work. The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility, and learning different aspects of the business.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
traffic commute
Wonderful company that promotes work life balance. They helped me secure a full time position. I love how they assist agency staff find employment that is suitable to their needs.
Pros
Excellent pay
Willing plus helped me to get the job when my contract is done they found another job for me. They payed me well on time, sometime when I have an appointment they are helped me to inform to the job that day I don't go there.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No cons
Although there is always room for improvement for any company, the management at Willing Plus are always actively seeking how to better their service both to their clients as well as for their employees. A great long-term, stable position with a lovely team of people. Depending on the time of year, the work can be slower or very fast paced. Multi-tasking is definitely demanded by the work.
Willing Plus Personnel is a place where...
A dynamic face paced, multitasking work environment supports many accomplishments during the day,

Personnal, team and business goals are fostered and reached,

Internal and field staff are shown appreciation for hard work and dedication,

And Team atmosphere and culture are supported and nurtured!

In a world where everyone waits for Fridays, come enjoy a Monday with us!
I've met some of the most talented people ever during my time at WPP. It’s also given me the opportunity for both lateral and upward career development as well as nurtured and encouraged personal growth. It is also really inspiring to be exposed to the creative and sometimes world-changing things our clients design and make.
Pros
Culture is based around happiness and ensuring staff are as stress free as possible.
Cons
Can be stressful due to nature of the business
Great group of staff to work with, the environment is really is welcoming and everyone is helpful.

i will recommend this company for anyone looking to get in the workforce .
Working with Willing Plus for over 4yr- learned and advanced a lot- the highlight of my learning with Willing Plus is time management skills and multitasking by setting priorities of various work as per deadlines.

A typical day would be servicing clients, dispatching the right candidate for the right position by following all Willing Plus`s policies and legal requirements.

Overall management and workplace culture of Willing Plus is outstanding, full of knowledge and attention.

Hardest part of the job- receiving requirements for manpower last minute and trying to find the right candidate with short notice.
The salary is low for the amount of work to be done and the days are very long. senior staff rule by micro management and there is very little career advancement.
Pros
birthday celebration lunches
Cons
30 minutes for lunch only, long days
They have hastily sent me to a job with a company because they made commission from every hour I worked. The workplace culture was toxic and the employees were not fairly treated by supervisor.
Pros
Full time
Cons
underpaid
A typical day at work is easy to do. I learned safety values. I managed the work space well. The work place culture is friendly. The hardest part of the job is long hours. Most enjoyable part is that its easy
Pros
dobule breaks
Cons
I do recommend this company to work for! All assignments was good, jobs well paid, and plus to that vacation pay. Nice!!!
they always help u find a job and they are friendly and out going
I have learned more about interacting with people, and to work in a team environment, it's a very productive and interesting place to work.
its a good company to work with but the hours/days of work are not enought to support myself & fullfill my needs.
Pros
free food at the end of each month @ KIK
Cons
few working days