William Ashley China Corporation Employee Reviews

Nice place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 June 2018
Its a very nice place to work but there is no good salary and there is no benefit.
all staff are very old and there is just some young staff.the HR manager is very nice and she understands your need.
Great seasonal workplace with great atmosphere
Warehouse Floor Worker (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON12 January 2018
The floor manager and coworkers were great to work with, the hours were full time, and employees were well looked after - we were given more breaks during hot days and time could easily be booked off if, for example, one needed a doctor's appointment. It was great for a seasonal high school student.

Only downside was location is hard to get to (though not impossible) without a car.
Pros
Paid Break, Great Managers, Healthy working environment
Cons
Minimum wage, location
Fun place
MERCHANDISER/CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON28 June 2017
It was great full/part time work. They really try to accommodate your personal schedule as much as possible.
They always have great hours, if you want something that is flexible.
Excellent Experience for any Salesperson
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 April 2017
This counts as one of my favourite retail jobs mainly because the focus was on making the customer happy. The companies' focus of great customer service over sales was a breath of fresh air. No one pushed each other out of the way for sales because of this and there were also plenty of customers to serve. You do get a little spoiled in this position because this is one of the only Sales jobs that I know where you just order the product and someone else brings it to you wrapped / bagged etc to give to your customer. Salespeople are also not expected to clean the merchandise or displays. Definitely made for a tough transition when I went to a different company after.
Efficient and Effective Warehouse
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON4 May 2016
A typical day at work consisted of the seamless cooperation and teamwork between multiple departments and teams. This cooperation made it possible to complete tasks and orders by their deadlines. I learned to use teamwork to my advantage to help distribute work loads and complete tasks as quickly and properly as possible. Management ensured that problems were quickly solved to best maintain timely procedures. The hardest part of the job was overcoming difficult situations in times of pressure. The best part of the job was knowing other members of your team were ready to assist in any task necessary.
Pros
Clean and casual workplace
Okay workplace
Fine China Wrapper (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 March 2016
Not a terrible place to work. You have a mix of great, and very poor employees. Everyone does get their job done however.. Flexible scheduling and fairly good management. Highly recommend for new workers, and people who want a fairly relaxed environment.
Fast paced exciting yearly sale employee
Cashier / sales associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan intario19 October 2015
I had the awesome experience of working the Sale here in Vaughan last year and all I can say is that I loved it !!!
Hoping to return this year !!!
Pros
People were awesome wonderful environment
Cons
Not enough hours and no full time work when it all ended
Very busy Environment
Payroll/Benefit Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 June 2014
Learned a lot about automated payroll. Co-workers were friendly.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Fun, friendly working environment.
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 May 2013
My best 5 years spent with a company; technically my first real working experience. I learned a great deal about running a business even though I was never dealing directly with the financial aspect of it. Overall, it was a great experience. Thank you, William Ashley!
Pros
Staff with high energy and motivation
Cons
It can get too comfortable
Fun workplace
Pricer / Sorter / Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario8 August 2012
Working at William Ashleys was very enjoyable.
Everyone was well mannered and they all made it fun to work.
I looked forward to going to work everyday, It was a fast paced environment. My co-workers were great and so was my boss. I learned a lot about pricing objects and sorting items. A typical day at work would be clocking in and going straight to working, Pricing items or sorting them to be priced.