WillBros Group, Inc. Employee Review

View all WillBros Group, Inc. reviews

Very busy when work to be had. Poor management hiring decisions.
Electrican (Former Employee) –  Nisku, AB3 December 2018
I had an awesome group to work with through the 2 years with this company. Unfortunately, some of the management that were hired to run jobs were utterly incompetent. I'm speculating, but that could have been a reason why the work dried up completely when the market crashed while some companies were still able to keep some guys busy.
Pros
Pay, available work hours
Cons
Upper level management

Other WillBros Group, Inc. Employee Reviews

Blank
Health and Safety Environment Advisor (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB28 May 2019
My Review has no bearing on whether I'm looking for work, in the same manner companies will not issue private information about the individual. My opinion about said company good or bad will not be posted.
Pros
Blank
Cons
Blank
Poor management
Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Fort macmurray18 May 2019
Worked for wilbros in the e and I department. Extremely poor management more concerned about getting their buddies promoted than doing the job correctly. I was a foreman and quit after watching the project manager promote his friends while the company lost millions. Worst company in the patch for electrical.
Pros
Cons
8 hour days poor management