Wilfrid Laurier University Employee Review

View all Wilfrid Laurier University reviews

Good
Operations Assistant (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON24 April 2017
Time management is a big play when it comes to working for Postmates. Having to be out there at certain times when its really busy in order to score in a lot more money. With all the biking we do in this job, its very comforting to know that I am keeping my body in perfect shape. There wasn't really anything for me to complain about. I enjoy my experience working for Postmates.

Other Wilfrid Laurier University Employee Reviews

Instructional Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waterloo Region, ON23 May 2019
I enjoyed working here, all the people I have met are approachable. Nice working environment never had any problems talking to lab techs or the coordinators.
It was very fun working in the kitchen with other chiefs.
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON22 May 2019
It was very fun working in the kitchen with other chiefs. Teaching and and giving instructions for people of how to make some popular dishes in my country was the most fun part. There was a person who speaks arabic and I had to translate every single word to the other chiefs. It was very sad because I worked there for only on day.
Pros
The people who worked there were very nice and respectful.
Cons
the kitchen was very small. So it was hard to move and there were a lot of people in the kitchen.