Wild Rose School Division Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
I love the challenge
Commercial Driver (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mountain House, AB14 November 2017
I love this job. I have learned so many things and developed new skills. I love greeting the students every morning to start there day and also at the end of each and every day. Although this job is very very part and I am needing and wanting a full time job to have more stability.
Enjoyed almost every day!
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mountain House, AB25 July 2017
Working within different schools and grade levels. Management treated staff very well and with respect. If you like kids, this is the place to be. Just wish it paid more!
Pros
No two days are alike
Cons
low pay
Improper training provided to employees with high expectations
Administrative Services I/II (Former Employee) –  Drayton Valley, AB18 July 2017
Management within the division office won't assist or provide proper office training for administrative positions. Self teaching is expected for all administrative personnel. HR manager is very unmanageable and demeaning to employees. All working hours throughout the summer of my last year there, was disregarded, and I wasn't paid or backed by my supervisors. Rather the division then sent me a bill; so it was a double edge sword as I didn't get paid and I was requested to pay a large sum of money.
Still no support from the management team; disheartening.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Lack of training or support
Schedule works well with school aged children
Casual Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Drayton Valley, AB15 September 2015
I enjoy working with this school division very much but I am in need of something more consistent. The fun part of this position is that every time you go into work in can be completely different.
good company to work for
Teacher's/Educational Assistant (Current Employee) –  Drayton Valley, AB25 May 2015
large company, room to move around to different locations, union protection, building up seniority may take some time if you start out only part time, excellent company if you enjoy working with kids
Pros
union
Cons
union

Want to know more about Wild Rose School Division?

Ask a question