Wild Renfrew

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Overall not bad - would work there again

Housekeeping was a bit of a gong show only because we were so short staffed when I joined. My experience with the work and my work atmosphere was good, I enjoyed it, wasn’t overly difficult and I did like my coworkers. However the overall management was a bit crazy and sometimes disorganized. The only issue I had was with the pub and pub employees. It’s a very cliquey place and there was some slight bullying. Just beware that if you work housekeeping or guest services that eventually the people at the pub will turn on you and you will be outcastes.

AVOID the Housekeeping department

The supervisor for housekeeping has little to no experience and it shows when she decides to help the rare time. She was never there and complained shes overworked. Dont like your job dont do it. There was no set schedule and everyday was hectic and unorganized. Rude. Demandful. And expects everything from you while giving nothing in return. Disrespects her employees. Does not know how to do time management. Honestly this place is run by low quality people with no experience.

Pros

Locals and scenery

Cons

Management and low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wild Renfrew. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement