Wild Renfrew
View all Wild Renfrew reviews

Wild Renfrew

Wild Renfrew Employee Review

Front of House Renfrew Pub

This is going to be my third season and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I am part of the hustle and bustle of the Renfrew Pub. It is a fast paced environment in the summer with lots of tourists from all over the world coming in. The service is attentive and the menu has creative food, local craft beers and wines. A great place to come save money, work hard and meet amazing people!

4.0Job security/advancement

Same location

AVOID the Housekeeping department

The supervisor for housekeeping has little to no experience and it shows when she decides to help the rare time. She was never there and complained shes overworked. Dont like your job dont do it. There was no set schedule and everyday was hectic and unorganized. Rude. Demandful. And expects everything from you while giving nothing in return. Disrespects her employees. Does not know how to do time management. Honestly this place is run by low quality people with no experience.

Pros

Locals and scenery

Cons

Management and low pay
Same location

house keeping

it was not managed well. hours were all over the place. expected a lot in a short period of time I learned how to do hospital corners very quickly. I liked working with the girls there but didn't like the drama that came with it.

Pros

decent wage

Cons

short hours

Dream Job

Wild Renfrew offers worker accommodations which makes living in Port Renfrew easy especially if just staying for a season. My coworkers have been so helpful in teaching me the ropes of the job and the lifestyle. The environment doesn't get better. It's truly a dream. It is nice being so close to beaches and hiking trails while working for a passionate, environmentally conscious company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wild Renfrew. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement