Wild Earth Bakery & Cafe Employee Reviews

It's a no from me.
Misc. (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 January 2018
It's hard to even summarize how truly horrible working here was. The main issue is those who run this company. The employees and customers were phenomenal (for the most part). It just felt as though everyone was fed up, which made the environment too much to handle. Do yourself a favor, and don't work here. The number of great people I saw come and go during my short time due to poor treatment was enough to get me the heck out of there.
Pros
Great regulars. That's about it.
Cons
Too many to list.
A complete joke
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 January 2018
This was honestly one of the worst jobs I've ever had. Management is ridiculously unorganised and nepotistic. Wouldn't give supervisors raises, but can afford multiple vacations. Promises hours and doesn't deliver. Demands things not in people's job descriptions. Benefits are only offered to people on salary - even if "full time employee". The only good thing about this company is the customer base and the coworkers.
Productive environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 October 2015
Remarkable food was a fun place to work as tasks would vary from day to day. The management was incredibly supportive and encouraged you to grow and develop your skills within the company.
Great place to work, just was no longer suitable for me.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 May 2015
Wild Earth Bakery is a great place to work. The relationships that are formed with both coworkers and customers are definitely what impacted me most!
Pros
The lovely customers and the relationships that are developed.
Cons
It feels unnecessarily chaotic a lot of the time.
Terrible.
misc (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 June 2013
This company does not value it's employees.
They cut hours, didn't teach me anything, didn't value the time and effort i put forth, didn't offer advancement.
Stopped paying for even breaks.
No raises unless requested and even then it was VERY little.
Management is a gong show.
The best part about working there was co-workers(not in management) who were dealing with the same issues day in and day out along side you.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything