WHR Excavating

Canada4 reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & benefits

Don’t work here

By far the most backwards company I have ever worked for. There is so much favouritism. People rat you out over ever little thing if it’s not done perfectly. If u don’t click with the crew. Your gone. Definitely stay away.

Cons

Long hours /boss. No benefits/ pension

Official response from WHR Excavating

2 November 2020
We have a very good crew (Team) and if things aren't being done safely or necessary maintenance is not being done correctly (cleaning air filters/water filters damage could occur to the equipment) our great crew does bring it to their supervisors or the owners attention We have been growing and we do have long hours but we keep trying to find qualified operators to join our expanding company. We do have benefits after 3 months.

Management owner appears to be a hard nose but once you get to know him he'll go out of his way to help you.

I worked for WHR a few years back , I enjoyed my time there Top notch equipment in the Hydro Vac World. Potential to grow within the Company. Treat you like Family.

Pros

Newer Equipment, Great work atmosphere

Cons

At times the little tid bit information, regarding other workers is best left untold, Travel distance at times was to much from my place of living

Insights into WHR Excavating

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Supportive environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WHR Excavating. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement