WHR Excavating Pay & benefits reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 4 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
By far the most backwards company I have ever worked for. There is so much favouritism. People rat you out over ever little thing if it’s not done perfectly. If u don’t click with the crew. Your gone. Definitely stay away.
Long hours /boss. No benefits/ pension
Was this review helpful?
Official response from WHR Excavating2 November 2020
We have a very good crew (Team) and if things aren't being done safely or necessary maintenance is not being done correctly (cleaning air filters/water filters damage could occur to the equipment) our great crew does bring it to their supervisors or the owners attention We have been growing and we do have long hours but we keep trying to find qualified operators to join our expanding company. We do have benefits after 3 months.
See more WHR Excavating reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at WHR Excavating. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 4 reviews
Ratings by category
1.8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
1.8 out of 5 stars for Management
1.8 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about WHR Excavating
- Does WHR Excavating require background check?One person answered
- What benefits does WHR Excavating offer?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at WHR Excavating? How many vacation days do you get per year?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at WHR Excavating?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at WHR Excavating?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at WHR Excavating?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at WHR Excavating? What are the steps along …
- How often do raises occur at WHR Excavating?