WHR Excavating

WHR Excavating Management reviews

Canada4 reviews

Clear

Toxic Culture with horrible safety, owner thinks hes always right. Stay away.

Completely unorganized , and unsafe place to work. Owner will lie to you to get you in, has no idea how to manage people and thinks industry works on on-call basis, yelling is his form of communication. Text at 7 or 8 p.m. with information if you're working the next day. Unsafe equipment. It's expected of you to be available 24/7 with minimum notice (few hours). One day you can be working days next day nights. Previous reviews are 100% true

Pros

Cons

No schedule, no repairs, working with unsafe equipment, no PPE, toxic environment, owner.

Official response from WHR Excavating

11 March 2022
-We are on call basis during the winter months as we take care of two large Auto manufacturing for snow removal 24/7- all dispatching is sent out as soon as we have been advised by our customers.- We follow industry standards for PPE- All equipment is regularly maintained-

Don’t work here

By far the most backwards company I have ever worked for. There is so much favouritism. People rat you out over ever little thing if it’s not done perfectly. If u don’t click with the crew. Your gone. Definitely stay away.

Cons

Long hours /boss. No benefits/ pension

Official response from WHR Excavating

2 November 2020
We have a very good crew (Team) and if things aren't being done safely or necessary maintenance is not being done correctly (cleaning air filters/water filters damage could occur to the equipment) our great crew does bring it to their supervisors or the owners attention We have been growing and we do have long hours but we keep trying to find qualified operators to join our expanding company. We do have benefits after 3 months.

Insights into WHR Excavating

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Supportive environment

Untrustworthy

Owner claims to have lots of work but can't keep people working.because of this man my kids are going to have the worst Christmas they've ever had I quit a good job to go and work for him cuz he told me he had two hours when he really did not and I am now unemployed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WHR Excavating. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement