WHR Excavating
View all WHR Excavating reviews

WHR Excavating

WHR Excavating Employee Review

I worked for WHR a few years back , I enjoyed my time there Top notch equipment in the Hydro Vac World. Potential to grow within the Company. Treat you like Family.

Pros

Newer Equipment, Great work atmosphere

Cons

At times the little tid bit information, regarding other workers is best left untold, Travel distance at times was to much from my place of living

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Don’t work here

By far the most backwards company I have ever worked for. There is so much favouritism. People rat you out over ever little thing if it’s not done perfectly. If u don’t click with the crew. Your gone. Definitely stay away.

Cons

Long hours /boss. No benefits/ pension

Official response from WHR Excavating

2 November 2020
We have a very good crew (Team) and if things aren't being done safely or necessary maintenance is not being done correctly (cleaning air filters/water filters damage could occur to the equipment) our great crew does bring it to their supervisors or the owners attention We have been growing and we do have long hours but we keep trying to find qualified operators to join our expanding company. We do have benefits after 3 months.
Same location

Toxic Culture with horrible safety, owner thinks hes always right. Stay away.

Completely unorganized , and unsafe place to work. Owner will lie to you to get you in, has no idea how to manage people and thinks industry works on on-call basis, yelling is his form of communication. Text at 7 or 8 p.m. with information if you're working the next day. Unsafe equipment. It's expected of you to be available 24/7 with minimum notice (few hours). One day you can be working days next day nights. Previous reviews are 100% true

Pros

Cons

No schedule, no repairs, working with unsafe equipment, no PPE, toxic environment, owner.

Official response from WHR Excavating

11 March 2022
-We are on call basis during the winter months as we take care of two large Auto manufacturing for snow removal 24/7- all dispatching is sent out as soon as we have been advised by our customers.- We follow industry standards for PPE- All equipment is regularly maintained-
Same location

Untrustworthy

Owner claims to have lots of work but can't keep people working.because of this man my kids are going to have the worst Christmas they've ever had I quit a good job to go and work for him cuz he told me he had two hours when he really did not and I am now unemployed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WHR Excavating. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

WHR Excavating reviews by location

Learn about WHR Excavating in popular locations

• WHR Excavating
  • Management owner appears to be a hard nose but once you get to know him he'll go out of his way to help you.