Whole Foods Market Employee Review

View all Whole Foods Market reviews

Productive, helpful and enjoyable customers!
Customer Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Penticton, BC24 January 2013
A typical day at work would involve interacting with customers, setting up health programs that were best suited for that individual.
I was able to take advantage of on going training in this field, regarding product knowledge. Working together as a team at Whole Foods in my department, made work very enjoyable and having a good sense of humor always is a plus in any work place. I got along very well with my co-workers, I enjoy people and could put a smile on any face at work at some point in the day. The hardest part of this job would have been loosing a customer to an illness. The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to assist in some one being able to attain better health..
Pros
staff trainings, benefits and great department manager.
Cons
short staffed at times, no staff meetings and could not get enough hours.

Other Whole Foods Market Employee Reviews

Hard working environment, lots of fun, staff like family.
Whole Body Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 April 2018
I worked at Whole Foods Market in Toronto for 6 years and had the time of my life. My co-workers were like family to me. The work load was heavy with labour cuts, which was eventually why I left the company. Overall I have no regrets and would recommend this job to people who want to work hard and have a good time doing it.
Pros
All the amazing people who work there
Cons
Pressure to work harder and faster
Worst pay for your hard work
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC12 April 2018
Actually... literally... seriously... the worst pay for work ratio in a job ever.
Pay your workers more plain and simple holy cow i've never seen a certified chef ever be paid less, same with the prep chefs.
Its actually the worst ever. And that is just the pay.
Pros
food and people
Cons
almost everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Whole Foods Market. Our community is ready to answer.

52K